National Insurance Academy, Pune invites Articles / Research Papers / Case Study and Essays in the areas of Insurance, Pension and Management (Marketing & Consumer Behaviour / Human Resources / Finance & Investment / Information Technology) for publishing in its journal, BimaQuest. We also invites Reviews of books that yet to be published or published in the year of the date of BimaQuest publication.
The articles submitted for publication should be in the following format:
- Name of article, author, designation and contact details (Official / Residential) along with phone numbers and email address to be given in the first (separate) page of the article.
- Abstract of about 100 words be given in the beginning of the article in Italics.
- Reference be given at the end of the article as per the APA style
- (Please refer to http://blog.apastyle.org/apastyle/2010/01/the-generic-reference-where.html)
- All pages of article be serially numbered.
- Diagrams, Tables and Charts be serially numbered and the source be quoted wherever applicable.
- Diagrams, Tables and Charts should be prepared using two colours only.
|Text||Paper Size||Font Type and Size – Times New Roman|
|MS Word (UK English)||A4 Size (8.5” x 11”)||Heading||Sub Heading||Sub-Sub Heading||Text|
|Upper case||Sentence Case||Normal|
Note: The articles received for publication in Bimaquest will undergo a preliminary editorial review and then sent for blind peer review before shortlisting for publication by the Editorial Board.