8 Weeks Pre-Licensing Training for Surveyors - Freshers
(06 February 2023 to 01 April 2023)
National Insurance Academy (NIA) is organizing the Second Pre-Licensing Training for eligible candidates for Fresh License, which will be held from 06 February 2023 to 01 April 2023. The training will comprise of 5-week online sessions wherein domain subjects along with introduction to Surveyor’s Regulations, Duties and Responsibilities, Report Writing and Soft Skills will be covered. The training will also include 3-weeks of practical onsite training with a senior surveyor.
Important considerations for the training:
1. The commercials for the Pre-Licensing training programme are Rs. 50,000/- plus GST @ 18% per participant for the online training sessions.
2. The candidates will have to identify a senior surveyor on their own, with whom they would undertake the 3-weeks practical onsite training. Moreover, the location of the participant and the location of the surveyor should be in the same city or not farther than 200 km.
3. The cost, if any, for 3-weeks practical onsite training by the senior surveyors has to be incurred separately by the candidates.
4. The candidates must enroll by registering on the website of National Insurance Academy, Pune at the link given therein.
5. The online sessions will be held from Monday to Saturday. Timetable and other details will be shared with the participants once the Registration is confirmed.
6. On completion of online training and practical onsite training, a Final Online Test will be conducted by the Academy.
7. Thereafter, Training Evaluation Cum Completion Certificate of the candidates who clear the test will be sent to IRDAI for issuance of licence, along with the result of online test conducted by the Academy at the end of 8 weeks training.
Important considerations for the Final Online Test:
1. On completion of online training and practical onsite training, a Final Online Test will be conducted by the Academy, the date of which will be announced at a later date, after commencement of the training programme.
2. Candidates undergoing the online training with National Insurance Academy need not pay any additional fees for the online test.
3. Fresh surveyor candidates who are undergoing practical onsite training for 6 months with a senior surveyor can also take the online test at a nominal fee of Rs 2500/- plus GST @ 18% (per subject).
4. Existing surveyors, who are willing to obtain license in additional subjects, can also take the online test at a nominal fees of Rs 1500/- plus GST @ 18% (per subject).
Documents required to be submitted before commencement of Online Training:
The candidates are required to send Soft Copy as well as Hard copy of the following documents:
• IRDAI Enrolment Number
• III Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
• Passport Size Photo (with candidate’s name written at its back)
Hard copy of the above documents is to be sent at the following address:
Mr. Sanadiip Vaishnv
National Insurance Academy,
Pune – 411045
1. Mr. Sanadiip Vaishnv
2. Ms. Ruchika Yadav
3. Ms. Jayashree Sridhar